These are the decks I am currently working with when I play each faction. They are likely not perfect, but they should be at least decent.
Championship decks (still working on these):
These decks follow the rules for the Championship format. They use only 6 score immediately cards, and no cards from the Shadespire season.
To help me build decks, I have sorted all the NV season’s cards that I think are possibly worth using into this deck. If I missed any good cards, let me know.
- Garrek’s Reavers – No decks yet
- Steelheart’s Champions – No decks yet
- Sepulchral Guard – Obj/Control flex
- Ironskull’s Boyz – No decks yet
- The Chosen Axes – Obj/Aggro
- Spiteclaw’s Swarm – No decks yet
- Magore’s Fiends – Aggro
- Farstriders – No decks yet
- Cursebreakers – No decks yet
- Thorns of the Briar Queen – Control/Obj
- Eyes of the Nine – Control/Aggro
- Zarbag’s Gitz – Obj/Aggro
- Godsworn Hunt – Aggro/Obj
- Mollog’s Mob – No decks yet
- Thundrik’s Profiteers – Aggro/Control
- Ylthari’s Guardians – Aggro/Control
- Lady Harrows – Obj / Aggro
- Ironsoul’s Condemners – Aggro/Control
- Drashrak’s Despoiler’s – Aggro/Obj
- Skaeths Wild Hunt – Aggro
- Slightly more control/aggro flex version
- The Grymwatch – Obj/Aggro – You can read my deck guide on them here.
These decks are mostly here for me, to keep track of what worked.
This is a Thorns of the Briar Queen deck I won my first local tournament with in November 2018. This was after the BAR but before the Mollog / Godsworn release.
This is the Cursebreaker deck I won my second local tournament with in January 2019. This was after the BAR but before the Mollog / Godsworn release.
This is the Mollog’s Mob deck I won my third local tournament with in February 2019. This was after the BAR2.0.
This is the Gitz deck I won my fourth local tournament with in March 2019. This was after the BAR2.0.
This is the Ylthari’s Guardians deck I played to help win the first ATC Grand Battle team event in July of 2019 (note that special deck building restrictions applied (no shared cards over the 3 decks). This took place after the Power Unbound release.