These are the decks I am currently working with when I play each faction. They are likely not perfect, but they should be at least decent.
Post Ylthari’s Guardians/Thundrik’s Profiteers Decks:
- Garrek’s Reavers – An Aggro style deck.
- Steelheart’s Champions – A control / aggro deck. My (probably worse lol) version of this deck from Steel City Underworlds.
- Sepulchral Guard – An Objective/Aggro kind of deck.
- Ironskull’s Boyz – An Aggro style deck.
- The Chosen Axes – An Aggro style deck.
- Spiteclaw’s Swarm – An Aggro deck with Supremacy and Black Hunger.
- Magore’s Fiends – An Aggro style deck.
- Farstriders – A aggro style deck with lots of damage cards.
- Cursebreakers – Power up and Aggro type deck.
- Thorns of the Briar Queen – Objective / Aggro.
- Eyes of the Nine – ???
- Note: I currently do not have an Eyes of the nine deck. If I was to play Eyes, I would probably just copy to this deck from Can You Roll A Crit? as a starting point until I had any idea what I was doing.
- Zarbag’s Gitz – An objective deck with lots of pushes, damage cards, and Pure Carnage.
- Godsworn Hunt – A full out Aggro style deck.
- Mollog’s Mob – Aggro.
- Thundrik’s Profiteers – A aggro deck with lots of score immediately cards and Supremacy thrown in for good measure.
- Ylthari’s Guardians – A control deck with a focus on the leader and magic for damage.
These decks are mostly here for me, to keep track of what worked.
This is a Thorns of the Briar Queen deck I won my first local tournament with in November 2018. This was after the BAR but before theMollog / Godsworn release.
This is the Cursebreaker deck I won my second local tournament with in January 2019. This was after the BAR but before the Mollog / Godsworn release.
This is the Mollog’s Mob deck I won my third local tournament with in February 2019. This was after the BAR2.0.
This is the Gitz deck I won my fourth local tournament with in March 2019. This was after the BAR2.0.